Dear Valued Customers,
Please read through the terms and conditions below before visiting the website to ensure that you understand our policies.
Your personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information like name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Use of the Services
- The User is to follow all related laws and ordinances, etc., when using the Services.
- In the event that the Services will be used, it will be necessary for the User to prepare, appropriately install, and operate, at his or her own liability and expense, the necessary equipment, software, and means of communication. The Company will not be involved in any way for the User to access the Site or in the preparation or methods of using the Services.
- The Company gives permission for the User to use the Services that are provided by the Company, but it will not make any guarantees for the reliable provision of the Services or access results.
- In the event that the Company has judged that it is necessary to notify the User for use of the Services provided by the Company, it will notify the User by display on the Site, notification by e-mail, or another method that the Company judges as appropriate.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless www.beautypalace.in, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of www.beautypalace.in or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by www.beautypalace.in and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
Beauty Palace (“www.beautypalace.in”) owns and operate this Website. This document governs your relationship with Beauty Palace (“www.beautypalace.in”). Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the “Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the “Terms of Service”). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
- The Services that are provided by the Company include Services through which an unspecified large number of the Users can access the Content that the Users have sent, such as users’ comment pages. In the event that a User sent (delivered) the Content to such a Service that an unspecified large number of users can access, it will be deemed that the User permanently licensed to the Company, free of charge, the rights to exclusively use (including duplication, public disclosure, transmission, distribution, transfer, loaning, translation, and adaptation) the relevant Content within and outside Japan (including sublicense rights). In addition, the User will not exercise the moral rights of an author.
- Concerning the Content that the User sent to a users’ comment page, the User will resolve, at his or her own expense and liability, all complaints and claims that arise due to or in relation to the User’s use of the Services, the User’s connection to the Services, the User’s violation of the Services, or the User’s rights infringements against third parties. In addition, in the event that the Company incurred expenses in relation to handling the relevant complaint or request, or in the event that it paid a compensation payment, the User will bear the relevant expenses or compensation payment (including attorneys’ expenses that were paid by the Company).
- In the event that personal information or other information was voluntarily displayed within the Services provided by the Company (cases such as when a name, address, or e-mail address was written within a comment page), there is a possibility that the information will be collected and used by another User. The Company takes the maximum caution for protecting personal information, but in such a case, the Company will not bear liability. Please send and display information at your own liability.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Why we ask you to share your Personal Data?
We ask you to share your personal data with us for purposes including, but not limited to:
- Activating or registering certain products or enhancing functionality;
- Receiving information about products;
- Participating in online communities, including our social media channels/pages;
- Storing your preferences for future interactions and communications from Beauty Palace;
- Helping us to develop products and create campaigns that are designed around you, optimise customer services and continuously improve our websites;
- Helping us to improve products and allowing Beauty Palace to keep you informed of, or involve you in testing of new products;
- Resolving consumer and/or product issues;
- Receiving personalised messages, special offers and advertisements that are relevant to your personal interests, based on the information you have shared with us and on the information we have collected through cookies or similar techniques regarding your use of the website/social media.
We generally process your personal data only for those purposes that we have communicated with you. If we use it for other (closely related) purposes, additional data protection measures will be implemented if required by law.
Type of Personal Data we may collect
When you interact with Beauty Palace, for instance by registering for enquiry of a product (e.g. “like us on Facebook”), we may ask for or receive certain data, such as:
- Your name;
- Your email address;
- Your telephone number;
- Your social media profile;
- Your gender;
- Your age;
- Information about the products you’ve interested;
- Your usage of and activities on our Website Page;
- Your interests; and
- Other information related to your online behaviour.
Also, depending on the choices you have made regarding your settings on various social media sites, and your settings on our Page, certain personal data may be shared with us about your online activities and social media profiles (e.g. interests, marital status, gender, user name, photo, comments you have posted etc.).
In addition, we may collect personal data via cookies or similar techniques, including, but not limited to:
- Your IP address;
- Your cookie ID;
- Your web browser;
- Your location;
- The web pages you visit on our websites;
- The advertisements you’ve viewed or clicked through; etc.
Different ways we collect your Personal Data
You can share your personal data with us in several ways, including, but not limited to:
- Registering as a member ;
- Registering a enquiry;
- Your communications with us. These can be product- or feedback -related, and may include the contents of your questions to us, or requests you addressed to us;
- Communicating with one of our Customer Care representatives by email or phone or in writing;
- Enquiring a product;
- Participating in a promotion, game or competition;
- Participating in a social media activity related to a promotion (for example clicking “like” or “share”);
- Asking to receive messages on your mobile phone/device;
- Subscribing to a newsletter;
Once you have provided us with your personal data, you have reasonable access to that information so that you can update, modify or, if legally possible, delete it. For your account you may do this by logging into your account and accessing your “personal settings”, where you can also change your preferences relating to how communicates with you.
We encourage you to keep your personal settings and personal data complete and current.
We want to know you better so we can serve you better while at the same time respecting your choices about how we use your personal data.
Disclaimer of Liability
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law www.beautypalace.in and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect www.beautypalace.in liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
How to contact us
Contact us through our contact page.
Thank you for reading and understanding our policies.
The Beauty Palace Team